10 of the Most Ridiculous Pick-Up Lines We’ve Ever Heard
Do people still use pick up lines? Do they ever work?
While doing some internet searching on a completely unrelated topic, the "best" pick-up lines popped up. Out of curiosity, we had to find out what these "best" lines were.
Besides, when are pick-up lines ever good, anyways?
After looking at the list (and groaning over it), we started thinking about all the pick-up lines we've ever heard. Here are 10 of the most ridiculous ones:
1. "There's something seriously wrong with my phone! ...Your number isn't in it."
2. This one is from PickUp-Lines.net,
I heard you’re good in algebra, can you replace my X without asking Y
3. "I scraped my knee falling for you."
4. "How much does a polar bear weigh? ...Enough to break the ice!"
5. "Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?"
6. "Heaven must be freaking out right now because it looks like they're missing an angel."
7. "My friends bet me $20 I couldn't talk to the prettiest girl here. You want to buy some drinks with their money?"
8. Another one from PickUp-Lines.net,
You know, Dr. Phil says I’m afraid of commitment…Want to help prove him wrong?
9. "If I said you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?"
10. "Life without you would be like a broken pencil... Pointless!"
Has someone ever tried to use a pick-up line on you? Did it work?
What's the best pick-up line you've ever heard?
Let us know in the 'comments section' at the bottom of this page.