The 2016 Utica St. Patrick’s Day Parade Announced
When is the 2016 St. Patricks Day parade? The date of the parade has been announced.
The 2016 Utica St. Patrick’s Day Parade will be held on Saturday, March 12th at 10 am. The Parade Route will start at the Roundabout on Genesee Street and end at Columbia Street.
Here's a few of the upcoming parade events:
- Nominations for Grand Marshal are due by January 15, 2016 and sent to GAIF, Box 36, Utica, NY 13502
- The Hooley will be held on January 31, 2016 at Hart’s Hill Inn from 2pm – 6pm, where we will announce the 2016 Parade Grand Marshal (see news on our website for more info)
- The Grand Marshal Reception will be held on Tuesday, March 8, 2016 from 6pm-8pm at The Stanley Theatre
- Raising of the Irish Flag over City Hall Wednesday, March 9, 2016 at 11:30am
- Painting of the Green Stripe, Genesee St. in front of The Stanley, Friday March 11, 2016 at 11:30am
- Utica St. Patrick’s Day Parade, Saturday March 12, 2016 at 10am
The 2016 Grand Marshal will be announced to the public on January 31st.