5 More Acts Have Been Added To The New York State Fair Chevy Court Free Concerts Starting August 23rd
The next batch of FREE shows in Chevy Court at the New York State Fair have been announced. Along with Styx and O.A.R. performing; The Plain White T’s, Salt-n-Pepa, Disney Channel star Zendaya and country artists Jana Kramer and Parmalee will be there. And did we mention, for FREE? Country superstar Vince Gill performs opening night, Wednesday, August 28th at 8 p.m. Here is the complete list of the Chevy Court shows:
- Funk and soul masters George Clinton and Parliament Funkadelic, performing at 8 p.m., on Friday, August 23;
- Classic rock band Styx, performing at 8 p.m. on Sunday, August 25;
- Country superstar Vince Gill, performing at 8 p.m. on Wednesday, August 28;
- Rock band OAR (Of A Revolution), performing at 8 p.m., Saturday, August 31;
- Rock guitarist Dickey Betts, from The Allman Brothers Band, performing at 2 p.m. on Sunday, September 1, and;
- The Happy Together Tour of oldies artists The Turtles, Chuck Negron (Three Dog Night), Mark Lindsay (Paul Revere & The Raiders) and Gary Lewis, performing at 8 p.m. on Sunday, September 1.
Now you can add to the list of Chevy Court acts: The Plain White T’s, Salt-n-Pepa, Disney Channel star Zendaya and country artists Jana Kramer and Parmalee. Also Grace Potter & The Nocturnals, Country star Phil Vassar plus R&B singer Kenneth “Babyface” Edmonds”.
Lite 98.7 artist “Babyface” is a 10-time Grammy winner with 11 solo albums of his own. He’ll perform at 2 p.m. on Sunday, August 25th.
You do not want to miss “The Willis Clan”, Saturday, August 31st and legendary pop vocal group “The 5th Dimensions” at 2 p.m. on Wednesday, August 28th.
Enjoy highlights of “The Willis Clan” here.
Subscribe to Lite 98.7 on
Mark Richards spoke with Dave Bullard of The Great New York State Fair recently, so if you’d like more details on the latest groups to be added to the free concerts list, give their chat a listen.
The Great New York State Fair runs from August 23rd through September 3rd.