6 Deadly Kisses
Kissing is one of those things that can be really great or really awful. We have some tips on how you can prepare yourself for the worst.
Here are “6 Kisses You Don’t Want” from Betty Confidential:
1) “Dry”- You think you will get a nice smooch and then he just kisses you on the cheek.
2) “Windshield Wiper” – Way too much saliva going on.
3) “Hungry”- A little too passionate, remember you don’t want to kiss someone who seems like they are trying to eat your face.
4) “Directional”- As you’re kissing, he uses his hands to move your head, open your mouth … Um, this isn’t a movie scene.
5) “Nibbler”- Some biting is OK, but not too much!
6) “Health Check” – Is he kissing you, or checking out your teeth?
What kind of kiss can you absolutely not stand? Have you ever ended it with someone because they were a bad kisser?