7 Utica Area Easter Egg Hunts to Discover this Weekend
Here comes Peter Cotton Tail, hoppin' down the bunny trail; hippity, hoppity, Easter's on its way. Yes, all the little ones are excited because they can't wait to embark on a hunt to find that potentially life changing golden egg.
The weather's supposed to be beautiful this weekend, so get out there and enjoy it. Here a a handful of Easter Egg hunts happening this weekend near Utica.
1. Utica Zoo's Eggstravaganza Saturday March 26th, 11am-3pm
(1 Utica Zoo Way, Utica, NY 13502) Admission $2.50 Children, $4.25 Adults, Zoo Members get in free. Gates open at 10am. For more information click HERE.
2. Annual Easter Egg Hunt at Bartholomew Park Saturday March 26th, 11am-12pm
(Violets Way, Vernon, NY 13476) For More information click HERE.
3. Easter Fun at The Children's Museum Saturday March 26th, 10am-4pm
(311 Main Street Utica, NY)
Cost: $6 children ages 2 to 17; $8 for adults; $7 seniors, college students, military and vets. Children one and younger are free. For more information click HERE.
4. Sherrill Community Center Easter Egg Hunt Friday March 25th 10am
(139 East Hamilton Ave. Sherrill, NY) For more information click HERE.
5. Easter Egg Hunt at Bass Pro Shop Saturday March 26th 11am-4pm
(710 Horatio Street Utica, NY ) For more information click HERE.
6. Dunham Public Library Egg Hunt Saturday March 26th 2pm-4pm
(76 Main Street Whitesboro, NY) For more information click HERE.
7. Easter Extravaganza Oak Ridge Free Methodist Church Saturday March 26th 10am-1pm
(838 W German St. Herkimer, NY) For more information click HERE.