Guys, Women still appreciate polite gestures
Although the word “gentleman” might be defined differently today than it was generations ago, it is still used by women and there are still gentlemanly gestures they expect from guys.
Still today, being labeled a “gentleman” is a good thing. If you’ve never been called one, then you’re probably not one. So, to become a gentleman, consider making the following 10 “gentlemanly gestures” part of your routine.
10. When walking with her on the sidewalk, be sure to walk on the outside, closer to the street
9. Let her sit down first
8. Watch your language
7. Carry the umbrella when it’s raining
6. Walk her home
5. Offer your jacket
4. Offer your seat on the train or bus
3. Turn off your phone at the table
2. Introduce her when talking to someone she’s never met
1. Hold the door