Are You And Your Partner Compatible?
We're getting to the end of the year, which is always a good time to take inventory of your life and to start thinking about making changes for the better. “Out with the old in with the new”, would one of those things be your relationship?
Here's a checklist from yourtango.com that will help you decide whether the two of you were meant for each other or if you should start thinking about walking away:
- Chemistry -- Do you have chemistry with your partner? How intense is the chemistry? Does the level of intensity meet your needs? Is the chemistry sustainable?
- Lifestyle -- Do you both have an active social life? Or, do you seem to operate at different speeds?
- Intelligence -- Are you and your boyfriend both curious and constantly learning more? Or, do you have different levels of education and interest in learning?
- Appearance -- We all know appearance matters. How much does your appearance matter to you? How big of a deal is your partner's appearance?
- Energy -- Do you and your boyfriend share the same stamina? Does he run marathons while you'd rather run to the remote?
- Humor -- A shared sense of humor is vital to all relationships. Do you laugh together at the same sorts of stuff?
- Politics and Religion -- If you and your boyfriend have strong but different points of view, you'll have to decide how you're going to handle the fights that are sure to come.
- Marriage and Children -- Marriage and children are often the ultimate non-negotiables. If you can't agree on these topics, you're probably best off just moving along.
Check out their website for more relationship advice: