Are You And Your Partner Compatible?
Here’s a checklist from yourtango.com that will help you decide whether the two of you were meant for each other or if you should start thinking about walking away:
- Chemistry — Do you have chemistry with your partner? How intense is the chemistry? Does the level of intensity meet your needs? Is the chemistry sustainable?
- Lifestyle — Do you both have an active social life? Or, do you seem to operate at different speeds?
- Intelligence — Are you and your boyfriend both curious and constantly learning more? Or, do you have different levels of education and interest in learning?
- Appearance — We all know appearance matters. How much does your appearance matter to you? How big of a deal is your partner’s appearance?
- Energy — Do you and your boyfriend share the same stamina? Does he run marathons while you’d rather run to the remote?
- Humor — A shared sense of humor is vital to all relationships. Do you laugh together at the same sorts of stuff?
- Politics and Religion — If you and your boyfriend have strong but different points of view, you’ll have to decide how you’re going to handle the fights that are sure to come.
- Marriage and Children — Marriage and children are often the ultimate non-negotiables. If you can’t agree on these topics, you’re probably best off just moving along.
Check out their website for more relationship advice: