Best Foods to Eat When You Have a Cold
If you're feeling a little under the weather, you might want to try eating these foods to help you feel a little bit better.
- Chicken Noodle Soup - It's a good source of fluids, vitamins, minerals, and protein. It's also a natural decongestant.
- Garlic - Helps boost the immune system and fight viruses and bacteria.
- Coconut Water - Provides fluids and electrolytes, and has a sweet taste!
- Hot Tea - Acts as a natural decongestant.
- Honey - Has antibacterial effects and can stimulate the immune system.
- Ginger - Prevents nausea and have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects.
- Spicy Foods - Helps break up mucus while also stimulating mucus production.
- Bananas - Provide calories and nutrients.
Next time you're not feeling your best, try having some of these and see if they help you get over that sickness and feel better!
MORE: What It's Like at CoreLife Eatery