Beth & Dave’s Best – Date Night Catastrophe and the Old Squirrel in the Christmas Tree Trick
The Lite 98.7 morning show had another fruitful week of topics, calls and segments. Here were Beth & Dave's Best for the week of November 27th:
1. What's the weirdest thing you've ever found in your Christmas tree? Great question, and hilarious response from one Central New York couple.
2. An interstate version of our award-winning segment called Your Momma Must Be So Proud, in which a woman took her love for a certain NASCAR driver just a bit too far.
3. Dave's stepfather Captain Matt likes to eat peanut butter on EVERYTHING, and that led to some interesting phone calls about a LOT of weird food combinations that people enjoy.
4. "Throw Out Your Thanksgiving Leftovers Day" inspired some discussion about the expiration of foods and a delicious recipe from a famous chef.
5. Beth busted Dave when he forgot about "date night" this past week, and callers debated both sides of his guilt or innocence.