Beth & Dave’s Best – Evil Xmas, Loose Cow and the S.W.I.
Yes, those boots are actually ON my feet. We'll get to that later...
The final week of broadcasting in 2017 for the Lite 98.7 morning show was full of timely, festive topics that fit the season and tickled Central New York's fancy, plus a few off-the-wall segments.
Here are Beth & Dave’s Top 5 for the week of December 18, 2017:
1. One of the songs in Lite 98.7’s regular Christmas rotation was compared to the soundtrack of a 1980’s horror film.
2. A Kinda Hard Question led to a kinda correct answer and produced a humorous admission by Dave.
3. When a cow got loose on the streets of nearby Bridgeport, it inspired a fun, original parody song, based on a pop-funk classic.
4. The Secret Santa portion of Beth & Dave’s office Christmas party worried Beth, due to her partner’s risky choice of gift for the boss.
5. Christmas shopping pressures produced a rigid set of beliefs from Beth and a bright (aka ill-fated) idea from Dave.