Catch Phrases From The ’80s
This Workescape Weekend we are spotlighting the 80’s! Nothing beats the lingo from the 80’s. We have the best catch phrases that you must have said at least once or twice back in the day!
Here’s a rundown from Uncoached.com of some of those awesome catch phrases from the ’80s that young people might not know or understand:
- “I Pity the Fool”- Mr. T from The A-Team
- “Whatchu Talkin’ Bout Willis?”- Arnold from Diff’rent Strokes
- “I’ll Be Back” – Arnold Schwarzenegger in The Terminator
- “I’ve Fallen and I Can’t Get Up” - Mrs. Fletcher from those Life Alert commercials
- “Where’s the Beef?” - Clara Peller in Wendy’s commercials
- “Time to Make the Doughnuts” - Fred the Baker from Dunkin’ Donuts commercials
What was your favorite phrase from the 80’s? What phrase did you hate?