Central New York Bars That Have All-Night Licenses For New Year’s Eve Parties
This New Year's Eve 37 bars in Upstate New York have a permit to stay open through to 8AM. This means you can have drinks well past the normal closing times. Which bars in Central New York have this all-night license?
1) Rita's, 15 Lackawanna Ave., Norwich, NY 13815
2) Yellow Brick Road Casino, 800 W. Genesee St., Chittenango, NY 13037
3) Turning Stone Resort Casino, 5218 Patrick Road, Verona, NY 13478
1) Crossroads Tavern, 7119 Minoa Bridgeport Road, East Syracuse, NY 13057
2) Wild Will's Saloon, 139 E. Water St., Syracuse, BY 13202
3) Chayse's Lounge, 205 N. West St., Syracuse NY 13204
4) The Penny, 321 W. Fayette St., Syracuse, NY 13202
5) B & B Cocktail Lounge, 310 S. Ave., Syracuse NY 13204
6) Clinton Street Pub, 127 W. Fayette St. Syracuse, NY 13202
7) Trexx Nightclub, 323 N. Clinton St., Syracuse, NY 13218
1) Lakeview Lanes, 723 W. Broadway, Fulton, NY 13069
1) Legends Filling Station, 84 Main St., Oneonta, NY 13820
A full list can be found at New York Upstate.