‘Dancing With The Stars’ Announces Their Line-Up For New Season
"Dancing With The Stars" is getting ready to kick off their 20th season, with a new list of stars to compete for the Mirrorball.
The daughter of Bruce Willis and Demi Moore - Rumer Willis is just one of the new contestants for this new season of "DWTS." A U.S. Olympic Gold Medalist and a former NFL player are also on the bill.
Here is the list of the contestants and their partners from the Washington Post:
- Singer Patti LaBelle and partner Artem Chigvintsev
- Singer Riker Lynch (second cousin of Season 4 and 5 winner Julianne Hough) and partner Allison Holker
- Model Charlotte McKinney and partner Keo Motsepe
- Football player Michael Sam and partner Peta Murgatroyd
- Hunger Games actress, 14-year old Willow Shields and partner Mark Ballas
- U.S. Olympic Gold medalist Nastia Liukin and partner five time DWTS winner Derek Hough.
- Pop star LMFAO’s Redfoo and partner Emma Slater
- Businessman and “Shark Tank” host Robert Herjavec and partner Kym Johnson
- Actress Suzanne Somers and partner Tony Dovolani
- Iraq war veteran Noah Galloway and partner Sharna Burgess
- Actress Rumer Willis (daughter of Bruce Willis and Demi Moore) and partner Val Chmerkovskiy
Witney Carson from Season 19 will also be back, but it's unknown who her partner will be. It's been said that the missing contestant will be announced later.
Season 20 of "DWTS" will premiere March 16, on ABC. The show starts at 8pm.