Dunkin’ Donuts ‘Joyfully’ Celebrates The Holidays
Dunkin’ Donuts sells more than 1.8 billion cups of hot and iced coffee globally every year and they're not scared to celebrate the holidays with these snazzy new 'Joy' cups.
Dunkin' Donuts introduces a wreath circling the word “Joy” to celebrate the holidays. I bet is looks pretty good next to these new treats.
It’s holiday time once again at Dunkin’ Donuts, and this year’s seasonal selection features three returning holiday coffee flavors, and two new donut treats.
At the top of Dunkin’ Donuts’ nice list are delicious donut treats to ring in the holidays.
- The new Snickerdoodle Croissant Donut features a glazed croissant donut filled with cookie dough flavored buttercream, finished with white icing drizzle and sprinkled with cinnamon streusel topping.
- The new Caramel Cheesecake Square is a square donut with smooth and creamy cheesecake filling, frosted with caramel icing and topped with chocolate caramel candy cups.
- Sugar Cookie Coffees offer the traditional taste of frosted holiday sugar cookies,
- Peppermint Mocha Coffees bring together the sweet taste of sugar and spice of cinnamon.
- Peppermint Mocha Coffees, combining cool peppermint and rich chocolate flavors.
All holiday beverage flavors are available all day long in hot or iced coffees, lattes, or the brand’s new Macchiato. Dunkin’ Donuts’ holiday menu items are available nationwide through the end of the year at participating Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants.