Eight Places President Trump Should Visit If He Was Staying In Utica Longer
Personally, I think the Utica area as a whole has some pretty amazing sights to see. I asked on Facebook this past Friday what places would give a great first impression of the Utica/Rome area. Here's some of the responses I got, in no particular order (with website tags, in case, you know, he's magically looking at this article. Hi Mr. President:)
- Utica Zoo
- Adirondack Scenic Railroad
- Munson Williams Proctor Arts Institute
- Cayo Industrial Horror Relm (hey, it's almost October already - maybe he'll be back)
- Varick Street - The FX Matt Brewery, The Celtic Harp, The Stief, Nail Creek, etc.
- The Train Station
- Oriskany Battlefield State Historic Site
- He could bring his son to the Utica Children's Museum
What do you think should be added to this list?