Flowers For Easter – Florists in the Utica Area
With Easter upon us and Mother's Day just right around the corner, you might be thinking flowers are the perfect gift or the perfect spring accent for your home. But where can you find them?
It seems like there used to be flower shops in every Central New York town, but florists aren't exactly in bloom these days. Sure you can find flowers in grocery stores and even convenience stores, however there are only a few full-service florists left in the Utica area. When you're looking for a custom designed, hand-crafted piece, consider one of these local shops:
- Chester's Flower Shop and Greenhouses - York Street in Utica. (315) 797-2360
- Village Floral - Genesee Street in New Hartford. (315) 797-7700
- The Clinton Florist - South Park Row in Clinton. (315) 853-2731
- Kowalski Flowers - Oriskany Boulevard in Whitesboro. (315) 736-8330
- Olney's Flowers - North James Street in Rome. (315) 339-6000
- Blooms and Blossoms - Main Street in Oneida. (315) 363-3000
- Michael's Greenhouse - Oneida Street in Sauquoit. (315) 737-8181
- LaBella Flowers - Frankfort. (315) 525-0888
Many of these shops will be open the day before Easter, Saturday, March 31, 2018, to help you out with any last minute decorating and gift giving needs. Whether it's a simple bouquet or an extravagant centerpiece, a local florist can design just what you're looking for. Give them a call or check their Facebook pages for more details.