Inexpensive Gift Ideas For Valentine’s Day
February 14th brings lots of pressure to find the perfect gift for your sweetie. Roses, jewelry, champagne,diamonds and a fancy dinner are incredible gifts for Valentine’s Day. However, if money is a bit tight this year, you don’t have to break the bank for a thoughtful Valentine gift.
It’s the thought that counts, not the dollars spent. With that in mind, here are some inexpensive gift ideas for your Valentine:
1. Make them a cd of all the songs which remind your Valentine of them and of the two of you. It’s thoughtful, personal and they can enjoy it long after Valentine’s Day is over.
2. Movie night. Snuggle up on the couch with a romantic movie, and don’t forget to include their favorite snacks and drink. Even better, get some Valentine paper plates and cups and use those to keep the festive Valentine theme going.
3. Love coupons. I’ve seen these in Target recently for only a dollar. Or get some stickers and construction paper to make your own love coupons. They can be for back rubs, help with chores around the house or whatever you think your Valentine would like.
4. Write them a love letter or poem. A handwritten love note is much more romantic than a Valentine email.
5. Have another first date. Remember where you went on your first date? Do it again. Recreate that date as best you can. If you still have the clothes you wore on the date, wear those too.
6. Go out for ice cream and don’t worry about the calories. Add the sprinkles. More chocolate sauce. Live it up while sharing some yummy ice cream.
7. Play hooky from work. Take the day off together and have some fun. Maybe that means going out to lunch or watching a matinee. Or staying at home and just being lazy. The point is to be with that special person.
Whatever you do, make the day memorable and have a happy Valentine’s Day!