It’s National Cheese Day: Kaylin’s Favorite “Cheesy” Puns
Today is National Cheese Day! So, naturally, someone like myself thinks "I should share the cheesiest cheese puns I know." And let me tell you, there's a lot. I'm not talking just about cheesy jokes in general, but cheesy cheese jokes. There is several.
No, I am not responsible for coming up with these. I am definitely not that creative. But I am sharing and here's hoping these put a smile on your face.
5) "What do you call cheese that isn't yours?" NA-CHO CHEESE!
5) "Hello, is it brie you're looking for?"
3. Let me compliment you. "I know it's cheesy, but I think you're grate."
2) "What does cheese say when it looks in the mirror?" LOOKING GOUD-A!
And finally, my favorite cheese pun of all time. It's, again, lyrics to a song. I'm pretty set in this because I love the Eurythmics.
1) "Sweet dreams are made of cheese, who am I to dis-a-brie. I cheddar the world and a feta cheese. Everybody's looking for Stilton."
What's your favorite cheesy pun? Feel free to let me know. I love a good pun. I also asked on Facebook, "What's your favorite cheese and your favorite way to eat it?" Chime in!