Lady Gaga Confesses Beauty Secrets
Lady Gaga has become a fashion icon in record time. She’s the Madonna of the new decade. She confessed some of her beauty secrets and habits in a recent interview with People magazine. Here’s some of what she had to say:
- Her mom always taught her to wash her face with Ivory soap.
- She sleeps in her makeup, even though she knows it is bad for her.
- She wears sunblock on her face because she doesn’t want tanning wrinkles.
- She needs foot massages because of her high heels.
- Her hair dye is damaging her hair.
- She doesn’t wear mascara or fake eyelashes — just eyeliner.
- She says the best beauty tip is to “be yourself.”
What are some of your beauty secrets?