Life Lessons From Cartoons
Too bad life wasn’t like the cartoons. It seems like whenever they needed anything they just mailed a letter to Acme, then BAM it was there. However, we all know life isn’t that great. But we could learn some valuable lessons from our friends Fred and Barney!
Here are some life lessons according to Gunaxin.com that we could get from cartoons, if cartoon rules were in effect:
- Every Wall is a Brick Wall … That You Can Run Through
- You Can Swallow Anything
- Body Parts Can Be Lopped Off … and Then Re-attached
- There is Always a Pie or Dynamite or Giant Mallet Handy
- You Can Stop a Gun With a Finger
- Threatening Anyone With Castor Oil Will Help You Get Your Way
What’s your favorite life lesson from a cartoon?