Look Ten Pounds Thinner
Let’s face it, packing on the pounds in the winter is easy. It can be hard to find the motivation to diet and exercise, especially if you prefer to exercise outside but don’t like the wintery weather. Is there anything you can do to make yourself look thiner without exercising or dieting? Yes, and that’s good news with spring right around the corner and bathing suit season not far behind!
According to TheGloss.com, these are some things to do that will help you look ten pounds thinner without dieting or exercising.
1. Bronzer: Use bronzer to highlight the contours of your face.
2. A-Line Skirts: Wearing these skirts will elongate you, which makes you look thinner.
3. Wear a bra that fits correctly: You’ll be amazed how different you look if you go from wearing a poor fitting bra to one that fits correctly. It changes your whole shape.
4. Spray tan: Remember, darker equals thinner.
5. Wear high heels: Doing this makes your legs look longer.
6. Wear dark colors: Again, doing so will make you look thinner.
7. Wear shapewear: Think Spanx.
8. Long Hair: Try a long haired wig, which elongates your face.
What’s your non-exercise/diet tip for looking thinner?