Make-Up Tips To Steal From The Kardashians
Every day if you watch any entertainment news the Kardashian sisters are everywhere these days. Lots of women want to look like them. Their NYC makeup artist Tony Surratt spills these secrets beauty secrets.
1) Play up all your features.
That means paying attention to your eyes, cheeks and lips instead of just focusing on one of them.
2) Make friends with foundation. Many girls avoid foundation 'cause they think it looks fake, but the right formula and technique will make your skin look flawless.
3) Enhance your bone structure. Smile and apply a pop of blush to the apples of your cheeks. Then, dab a shimmery highlighter on your cheekbones to accentuate them.
4) Fake it. "Fake eyelashes are like beams of sunlight emitting from your eyes," says Surratt, who says Kim wears them often. "Long, full lashes are flirty and feminine."
5) Soften smoky eyes. The smoky look can be dark for evening, but blend some brown eye shadow over dramatic dark lines to make them softer for daytime.
6) Line your lips. Especially when you're wearing a nude lip color!