McDonald’s Introduces New Chocolate Shamrock Shakes
Shamrock shake season is almost here. This year, McDonald's is ready to celebrate in Central New York with a new twist on the Shamrock shakes- chocolate.
According to Brand Eating, McDonald's will kick off the 2017 Shamrock shake season with a chocolaty twist. This is in addition to a few other changes too:
- Original Shamrock Shake - A blend of vanilla soft serve and mint-flavored Shamrock Shake syrup. New this year is a sprinkle of green sugar crystals to go with the standard whipped topping and maraschino cherry.
- New Chocolate Shamrock Shake - A layered shake with chocolate shake on the bottom and Shamrock Shake on top. It comes topped with whipped topping, green sugar crystals, and a drizzle of chocolate syrup.
- New Shamrock Chocolate Chip Frappe - A Chocolate Chip Frappe (mocha frappe base and ice) blended with Shamrock Shake syrup and finished with whipped topping, green sugar crystals, and a drizzle of chocolate syrup.
- New Shamrock Hot Chocolate - A hot chocolate (steamed milk and chocolate syrup) with Shamrock Shake syrup
- New Shamrock Mocha - A mocha (chocolate syrup, espresso, and steamed milk) with Shamrock Shake syrup.
Chocolate and Shamrock Shakes, what a time to be alive.