Movies You Loved As A Kid That Are Awful Now
People always complain that kids these days have such terrible taste in music, TV and movies. We all think we had it good growing up but did we really? I loved watching Encino Man but I won’t admit to the general public it’s a good movie now (secretly I love it!). What movies were awesome growing up and kinda stink now?
Think about it, the movies that you liked as a kid can be awful and unwatchable. Most of the time they had corny lines, corny hair styles, poor acting, and most likely extreme sexual tension but you were to young to pick up on it.
So, before you complain about the movies kids are watching today, consider these “gems” from your past from Guyism.com:
- Rookie of the Year
- Space Jam (Who honestly liked this?)
- Blank Check (I always got depressed when the Dad drove off on the birthday!)
- Jungle 2 Jungle (Tim Allens worrrrrssseee flim)
- Air Bud (I’ve always wanted a dog who could play soccer, football, hockey, tennis, fly to the moon, do my homework, do laundry, play chess….. what things didn’t air bud do?)
- Look Who’s Talking (pssshhh amazing series, including the third one with dogs)
- 3 Ninjas
- The Ernest movies (I bought every Ernest movie for my Dad as a joke for Christmas and spent around 6 dollars. Do you remember the monster from the Halloween one? Gave me such nightmares!)
Movies I’ll add to the list…
Smart House (I still love this movie but it’s so cheesy)
Small Soldiers (It’s pathetic that this was Phil Harts last movie!)
Good Burger (Strawberrrryyyyyyyyyy Jacuzzi!)
Encino Man (Weeze the juice!)
What movies would you add?