Outrageously Expensive Gifts To Really Impress Your Valentine
Happy Valentine's Day! Hopefully the day will find you showered with love and gifts from your sweetie. For those who've procrastinated and put off buying Valentine's Day gifts until today, how about some over the top gifts that will max out your credit card? Think how impressed your Valentine will be.
Trust me, I won't be getting any of these gifts for Valentine's Day but if your sweetie has money to burn, have them glance at this list and pick out an extravagent gift for you!
1. Get ready to cruise the world in style. Serious style. The Annaliesse yacht boasts 18 cabins, a helipad, marble bath with Jacuzzi, bars, theater room and more. The cost? $95 million.
2. For wine drinkers, how about a bottle of Chateau d'Yquem Sauternes wine? It'll only set you back $64,000 a bottle. Drink up!
3. Forget that boring Bic pen. Give your sweetheart a Caran d'Ache's diamond pen. Don't leave this one for your co-workers to borrow or you might not get it back. It costs $265,000.
4. Doesn't your guy deserve a tie that he won't see on every other guy at the office? Try the Satya Paul tie for a cool $21 million. That's not a typo. $21 million.
5. Who doesn't love sparkly nails? She needs Platinum Guild International "I Do" nail polish at $250 a bottle.
6. The way to a man's heart is through his stomach, right? But has he tried a Golden Opulence Ice Cream Sundae? At a $1000, it better taste incredible!
7. For those who want a haircut like no other, there's the Lee Stafford "Couture Haircut" at $1,925 a pop.
8. Say goodbye to Levis and hello to Gucci "Genius Jeans." I have no idea why they're called that but I can tell you they cost plenty....$3,134.
9. Is she really into fashion? Then a Scott Henshall dress is what she needs. The cost? $5 million
See, I wasn't kidding when I said these gifts are over the top. Can you say big time bling?