Proper Rules To Skip A Wedding
Wedding season is finally here despite all the rain. Who doesn’t love a good wedding? Im sure your mail box is full of invitations. The next question is do you have to go to all of them? No way!
Why would you go to a wedding of an ex? That’s just brutal. Here are 5 reasons from Yahoo Shine on why it’s OK to skip out on a wedding:
- You ex is the one getting married.
- You haven’t kept in touch with the bride or groom for years.
- You object to the marriage.
- You’re going to be in a different wedding scheduled for that date.
- You suspect you are a member of the B-list.
Read the full list from Yahoo Shine.
What are some of your valid excuses to skip a wedding?
(Photo by The Wedding Singer/Facebook)