Road Closures For 2017 Utica St. Patrick’s Day Parade
– Here’s what’s happening thanks to the Utica Police Department.
UPDATE- AS OF MARCH 9TH 2017
Utica’s St. Patrick’s Day Parade that was scheduled for Saturday, March 11th will not be taking place.
The following are the Street Closures regarding the Varick St. Festivities:
– Varick St. @ Court St.
– Varick St. @ Edwards St.
– Varick St. @ Hamilton St.
– Columbia St. @ Wiley Pl.
– Columbia St @ Hamilton St
– Hamilton St. @ Wasmer St.
– Varick St. @ Sunset Ave./Spring St.
– Cooper St. @ Varick St.
– Cooper St. @ Huntington St.
– Varick St. @ Columbia St./Huntington
Genesee St. between Lafayette St. and Memorial Parkway/Burrstone Road will be closed for all vehicular traffic– No vehicular traffic will be allowed to access Genesee St. from any of the adjacent side streets.
The following intersections will also be closed:
– Columbia St. east bound at Broadway
– Elizabeth St. west bound at Charlotte St.
– Court St. east bound at Broadway
– Hopper St. west bound at King St.
– Oneida St. north bound at Hobart St.
– Hobart St. west bound at Oneida St.
– Eagle St. west bound at Park Ave.
– Park Ave. south bound at Eagle St.
– State St. south bound at Kirkland St.
– Plant St. east bound at Hart St.
– Oswego St. east bound at Francis St.
– Noyes St. east bound at Francis St.
– Lafayette St. and Bleecker St. will be open for east/west bound vehicular traffic
– Sunset Ave. will be open for north/south vehicular traffic
– Oneida St. south of Hobart St. will be open for north/south vehicular traffic
Subscribe to Lite 98.7 on