Signs You Know You Truly Are Moving On
So have you heard that breaking up is hard to do? The pain of heartbreak truly stinks but it doesn’t last forever.
Here are some signs from Yahoo Shine that you are finally getting over what’s his name:
- You don’t have a strong reaction to the mention of his name. You know you’re in bad shape when you can’t hear his name without freaking out. If you don’t get all upset over his name, you’re getting better.
- You stop picturing the magical reunion. You realize that it is really over.
- You’re laughing. After a breakup, there’s no laughing. Once you laugh again, it is a sign that you are healing.
- You delete his number from your phone. This will keep you from calling him during your moments of weakness. Most people nowadays don’t even remember phone numbers anyways. If I deleted anyone’s number I’d be lost.
- You’re looking at other guys. You are over him when you start checking out other guys and not in a ‘he-looks-like-my-ex’ kind of way.
What’s the best breakup movie?
(Photo by Broken Heart/Facebook)