Stabbers and Sharers: Best Of Beth & Dave
It was all about the Fs this week. Food, flip-flops, flying coke and more. And we featured other letters of the alphabet on our morning show as well on Lite 98.7.
You can click on the video above for a quick spin through our audio highlights and/or follow along with the rundown below for the Best Of Beth & Dave for the week of April 2, 2018:
1. Stabber or Sharer? That's the question Beth posed in conjunction with our discussion about Foods You Just Won't Share.
2. The wind. A big topic in Central New York, with some serious ramifications for folks here...and some funny results for us in one episode of our daily Your Momma Must Be So Proud feature.
3. Ballpark food. Opening Day in Major League Baseball brought news of some cool (and not so cool) new food offerings at some stadiums across the U.S. and Canada.
4. Flip-flops. The footwear, not the political reversal. We got into it over a recent survey on people's perceptions of men wearing the foot thongs.
5. Coffee warning labels. It's a reality in California and may soon be universal regarding a potentially cancerous chemical present in the roasting of coffee beans. We weighed in with our feelings and...disagreed...what else is new?