I've gathered some interesting facts about Valentine's Day from, (TheRomantic.com)
- 110 million roses, the majority red, will be sold and delivered within a three-day time period.
- Valentine's Day is the big time of year for red roses; Mothers' Day means more pastel roses.
- California produces 60 percent of American roses, but the vast number sold on Valentine's Day in the United States are imported, mostly from South America.
- 15% of U.S. women send themselves flowers on Valentine's Day.
- 73% of people who buy flowers for Valentine's Day are men, while only 27 percent are women.
And when it comes to cards,