Cause of Death for Amy Winehouse
I recall being really hard on The Grammys and Amy Winhouse when she won big in in 2008. I just could not help myself in exclaiming disappointment on the morning show because I could see the future. I just don’t want our kids to see substance abuse rewarded in any way. Now, the reports are in. Amy Winehouse died as a result of drinking too much alcohol.
The British coroner who investigated the singer’s untimely death released the information that
Winehouse, 27, who famously struggled with drug and alcohol addiction during her short life, was found in her bed in her London apartment in July, dead of alcohol poisoning. The police said they discovered three bottles of vodka at the scene. After initial autopsy results were inconclusive, the Grammy winning singer’s father, said his daughter had been drug-free for some time, suggesting that it was alcohol withdrawal that had killed her,but now we know the unfortunate truth. I hope our kids learn from this