The Top 12 Best Team Names for the Insane Inflatable 5K in Rome
There are a lot of creative thinkers in Central New York - You can just tell by some of these hilarious, clever, and 'out-there' names for this year's II5k. These are our favorites...
The Insane Inflatable 5k is coming to Griffiss International Airport in Rome, Saturday July 16th. People are signing up and registering their teams - And they're doing it with some really creative team names. These are just some of the best names that have been chosen:
12. All About The Bounce - Reminds us of Meghan Trainor with "All About That Bass."
11. Beer Gut and Coconuts - It has a nice ring to it.
10. Honorable Mentions - At least they know what they're getting themselves into.
9. Staying Alive - Ha! That's all you can hope for in the Insane Inflatable 5k.
8. Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Men - Good luck to this team, saying their name after crossing the finish line.
7. Team Awesome - At least they know what they are... Awesome!
6. #WWWT - Which stands for "What Were We Thinking"
5. Captain Crunch And The Cereal Killers - No! Not the cereal!!!
4. Run Now Wine Later - We like the way this team thinks!
3. I'd Rather Be Shopping for Shoes! - Wouldn't we all!?
2. The Bouncing Babblers - They captioned their team name "Hoping to make it to the finish line."
1. Obstacaholics - Clever.
There is still time to sign up for the Insane Inflatable 5k. If you were considering it, or if you want to run but haven't signed up yet - You can do so at the link below: