Obesity is one of the most common diseases seen in veterinary medicine. It predisposes pets to arthritis, joint pain, diabetes and generalized decreased longevity of life. Dr. Evan Sandler from CNY Veterinary Medical Services explains in this video how proper veterinary care can keep your pet safe and healthy. After watching the video, answer a trivia question to earn 500 points.
TRIVIA QUESTION: An ideal body score on the body condition scale is ___ out of 9 (answer numerically).
More Ways To Get and Use Points
- Pot Roast with Cider-Maple Gravy and Mashed Butternut Squash Recipe [LINK]
- Beef Pot Roast with Maple Sweet Potatoes and Cider Gravy Recipe [LINK]
- Parmesan-Crusted Cubed Steaks with Zucchini Ribbons Recipe [LINK]
- Quick Italian Beef Roast & Vegetables Recipe [LINK]
- Tender Pepper-Rubbed Strip Steak with Grilled Veg Trio Recipe [LINK]
- Beef Rib Roast with Horseradish Sauce Recipe [LINK]