Ways To Entertain Your Kids During A Snowstorm
Kids love to play in the snow. As the snow from Nemo piles up and the windchill makes it too cold for them to have fun outside, there are plenty of ways to entertain them inside. There are lots of fun things to do inside during a snowstorm that will keep your kids busy, amused and entertained. Then when the weather gets a bit more tolerable, bundle them up and let them play in the snow. So, what to do inside? Try these suggestions.
1. Make a fort. Stack up lots of pillows and blankets and have some fun.
2. Whip up some pancakes. They’re easy to make and will keep your kids entertained for a while. The best part? Eating them at the end!
3. Bake cookies. Let them stir the batter or decorate the cookies with colorful sprinkles. What could be better than a warm, homemade cookie on a cold winter day?
4. Play games. Have a scavenger hunt with little prizes at the end. Or how about playing a board game together, like Monopoly or LIFE?
5. Arts and crafts. Mix salt, flour and water. Bake it in the oven and let them paint their homemade clay. Color. Draw. Try paper mache. Paper and markers can go a long way in little hands.
6. Watch a movie together. Don’t forget the popcorn!
7. Read together. Snuggle up with some of their favorite books.
Before you know it, the snowstorm will be over and then it’s time to shovel. Have fun!