We Can Learn a lot From The Amish Who Rarely Get Sick
One of the gifts I gave my wife for Christmas was authentic Amish made candles and pot holders. I was going to get her a quilt but they cost between $350 and $500, wow !
While I was in the real Western Pennsylvania Amish store, I noticed that it was so cold, I worried that the young Amish lady was going to get sick. The fact is, I was more likely to catch a cold than her.
Did you know that the Amish are hardly diagnosed with cancer? They have very little autism, and basically, rarely get sick. What is so different about there lifestyle than the rest of us? LA Healthy Living took a look at some of the things they are doing different.
1) The Amish Do Not Get Vaccinated.
2) They Eat Plenty of Organic and Locally Grown Food.
3) Their Diet Also Includes Plenty of Healthy Fats.
4) Amish People Get Plenty Of Exercise.
5) And They Live Lives With Little Stress.
To get the rest of the story and to start living a healthier lifestyle like the Amish, check out the full article.
[LA Healthy Living]