What Are The Best Things To Buy In March?
Goodbye February, hello March. As we wait for the arrival of spring, start thinking about stocking up and saving some green this month. There are plenty of bargains to be found in March if you know where to look for them.
Ready to save some cash while shopping? This is what to buy this month:
1. Frozen food. After all, it is “National Frozen Food Month.” So stock up that freezer while saving some dough.
2. Jewelry. This is a good time to update your wardrobe with a piece of jewelry on sale.
3. Winter apparel. Retailers are so over winter clothes and they want them gone now. Selection may be limited but the prices are going to be low!
4. Home fragrances. While it’s too early to open the windows and enjoy the fresh air, how about some nice scented candles on sale this month.
5. Sunglasses. Next month is when the new models arrive which means this month a good time to pick up a pair.
6. Garden tools. You’ll be ready for those spring flowers when you stock up this month on gloves, shovels and other gardening supplies.
7. Boats. Big purchase but this is a good month to buy one if you’ve got the cash.
8. Gas grills. Not many people are thinking about gas grills in the winter. Don’t wait until the warmer weather. Now is the time to buy one.
9. Golf clubs. Save now before the new models arrive.
10. Luggage. Buy it now and you’ll have some money left over for your next trip.
11. Wedding supplies. With the average cost of a wedding around $20,000, if you can save some cash this month on wedding supplies, do it.
Have fun shopping and saving!