What You Don’t Know About Michelle Obama
She's been the First lady for the past four years. Earlier this month she gave a glimpse into her life when she spoke at the Democratic National Convention in North Carolina. Despite all this, there are still some things you might not know about the First lady.
Mom in Chief, as she likes to call herself, shared with US Weekly 25 things you don't know about her. This is a glimpse at some of them.
1. Her guilty pleasure? French fries.
2. When she sits down for a staff meeting, the first thing she does is kicks off her shoes.
3. She and their daughters, Sasha and Malie tease the President about his big ears.
4. Their wedding song was "Unforgettable.'
5. She never goes anywhere without her iPod.
6. Meesh was her nickname as a kid.
7. Her favorite tv show is 'Modern Family.' Sasha showed her how to DVR so she can watch it after the election is over.
8. She skipped second grade.
9. As a kid, her two favorite shows were 'The Dick Van Dyke Show' and 'The Cosby Show.'
10. Our military and their families are the most inspiring people she has met in her role as First Lady.