Why Coffee Is Healthy
You always hear people say: coffee is bad for you, it’s not healthy BLAH BLAH BLAH. As I write this I’m drinking a big cup of Joe. To fight back these people here are 5 health reasons from Yahoo Shine why you shouldn't put down that delicious cup of coffee:
1) It protects your heart: If you drink 1 to 3 cups a day, you are less likely to have a stroke.
2) It diverts diabetes: The antioxidants in coffee can help boost your cells' 'sensitivity to insulin, which helps regulate blood sugar.' Don't drink too much though--and mix in decaf when you are able to.
3) Your liver loves it: Although the research has not completely confirmed this, it is said that coffee helps lower your risk for liver disease.
4) It boosts your brain power: If you drink between 1 and 5 cups of coffee a day, you lower your risk for diseases such as dementia, Alzheimer's, and Parkinson's disease.
5) It helps your headaches: According to studies, 200 milligrams of caffeine (roughly 16 ounces of brewed coffee) can help reduce your headaches -- even migraines.
What's your favorite coffee?