Why Men Should Dress Nice
Of course I may not have the looks, but I do have an advantage finally. A new survey shows that clothes do make the man. At least, they make a man feel more handsome, smarter and more successful. Lucky me I dress nice… most days!
Of course I don’t wear a tux to the office every day, but I was pretty classy back in the day right? Got to love the cheesy sideburns!
Here are the survey results from the “Well Dressed Man Survey”
- 91 percent of Americans think dressing well can make a man appear to be more physically attractive than he really is.
- 64 percent believe women are more likely to marry a well-dressed man than one who isn’t as put together. Thanks to my sister for buying me nice shoes finally!
- 75 percent of Americans think well-dressed men are more successful in the workplace than those who dress casually.
- 22 percent of men actually believe they would earn more money if only they dressed better than they currently do.
- 80 percent of women would give up something in their lives such as going out to dinner, or even using their cell phone for a better-dressed partner.
Another think I always consider before leaving the house is smell. I have a variety of colognes and sprays. Do you think this is important too?
This is how cheap I am. After Christmas I will stock up on body sprays for the next year. I’ll buy the kits when they are 75% off, and wont worry until October when I run low!
Do you prefer a well dressed man?