8 Places in Central New York to Get Ice Cream During the Winter
There are many ice cream parlors in Central New York that close their doors when Winter rolls around. These 8 places will continue to satisfy your sweet tooth even when we're hit with subzero temperatures and snow in feet. After all, anytime is a good time for ice cream.
- Riverside Diner: 9663 River Rd, Marcy
- Stewart's Shops: Several locations throughout CNY
- All Season Ice Cream: 18 College St, Clinton
- Red Door Dairy Store: 661 US-20, West Winfield
- Ole Sale's Cafe and Creamery: 410 Canal Place, Little Falls
- The Knight Spot: 264 E Main St, Frankfort
- Mercer's Dairy: 13584 NY-12, Boonville
- The Soda Fountain: 9698 Main St, Remsen
No matter where you live take comfort in the fact there are delicious frozen dairy treats close by.