Katelyn Armstrong of Whitesboro was enjoying her drive to work this week when she noticed that something wasn't right. An unexpected object landed on her in her car while she was on Commercial Drive and started smelling smoke.
The federal government has made a major announcement for New Yorker's concerning electronic cigarettes. Going forward, they will issue a ban on the sale of these products to people under the age of 18.
There is no question that E-Cigarettes are a safer alternative to regular cigarettes, but can they still be dangerous? It's not a question of the actual liquids inside the device, but the device itself. There are some reports, not many, that claim these electronic cigarettes have caught fire or have blown up. One such case occurred on Tuesday night at St. Luke's Hospital in New Hartford.