weird news

A Syracuse Woman Was Injured by an Exploding Snail in 1988
A Syracuse Woman Was Injured by an Exploding Snail in 1988
This year marks the 34th anniversary of one of the most bizarre injury stories you’ll ever hear: a woman was once injured at a Syracuse restaurant by an exploding snail. Escargot, to be exact. Karen J. Prouty was out for a birthday meal with friends and family on February 26th, 1988, when her fancy hors d'oeuvre spontaneously exploded, burning her eye with piping hot garlic butter and temporarily
Kid Is CEO [VIDEO]
Kid Is CEO [VIDEO]
Most typical ten year old kids aren't thinking about budgets, marketing strategies or worrying about the bottom line. Meet Jack Jones, the ten year old CEO of a company which buys and sells textbooks online.

Load More Articles