Utica Traffic Advisory – Oswego, Noyes, Schuyler Streets, and Lincoln Avenue for June 8, 2015
A traffic advisory has been issued for Utica today.
From 6:30am until 6:00pm on Monday, June 8, 2015 portions of Oswego Street, Noyes Street, Schuyler Street, and Lincoln Avenue will be closed to accommodate pavement milling operations on those roads.
The New York State Department of Transportation says the closures affect the following specific areas:
- Oswego Street between Route 12 North and Sunset Avenue (7:00am to 11:00am);
- Noyes Street (east side) between Route 12 North and Sunset Avenue (11:30am to 1:30pm);
- Noyes Street (west side) between Route 12 South and Schuyler Street (12:30pm to 2:30pm);
- Schuyler Street will have alternating one-way traffic between Route 5A East and Whitesboro Street (3:00pm to 6:00pm). Traffic in the area will be directed by flaggers;
- Lincoln Avenue will have alternating one-way traffic controlled by flaggers at the intersection of Oswego and Noyes Streets.
Drivers are reminded to use extra caution driving in those areas.