Blinkering and Franken-Elbow: The Best Of Beth & Dave
The final week of February gave way to the first week of March and the Lite 98.7 morning show covered all sorts of ground--from mores and manors of Central New York, to new words, to various angles of my elbow surgery.
Here were The Best Of Beth & Dave for the week of February 26 - March 2, 2018:
1. The rules of the blanket (according to Beth) were violated, as I awaited surgery earlier this week.
2. Once again our Kinda Hard Question yielded an incorrect answer that proved to be the most fun part of our daily contest, and a caller used a word we're permanently adding to our lexicon.
3. Beth had something in her teeth and claimed everyone let her twist in the wind on purpose. Of course, I took offense.
4. Franken-Elbow. The results of my surgery on Tuesday to remove some loose fragments from my right arm and repair some nerve damage. What to do with those extra parts?....
5. Our Small Town Eats feature brings us to awesome local joints, and you get to give us suggestions.