Crazy Super Bowl ‘Prop’ Bets
Every year millions of dollars are waged on the Super Bowl, and not even on the outcome of the game. Super Bowl 'prop' bets have become almost as entertaining as the game itself. Here are a few of this year's more outrageous betting opportunities.
- Which team will win the coin toss?
- Will the Broncos or Panthers correctly pick the toss?
- Will the toss come up heads or tails?
- Will the coin toss winner win the game?
- How many times will QB Cam Newton's touchdown celebration 'dabbing' or 'the dab' be mentioned by the announcers? Over/Under 2
- Will the announcers mention that Bronco's Head Coach Gary Kubiak was team GM John Elway's backup?
- What Color Gatorade will be dumped on the winning coach?
- Since the game is being played in San Francisco, how many times will the Golden Gate Bridge be shown during the broadcast? Over/Under 2
- What song will Coldplay play first at Halftime?
- What color shoes will Beyonce wear when she first appears at Halftime?
There you have it, there are many more crazy prop bets for the Super Bowl and they get more interesting every year.
Now even if you don't like football, you can have a rooting interest in the big game anyway!