The World’s Largest Yard Sale – Oneida County
Summer is winding down and it’s time to get your stuff ready to sell at the World’s Largest Yard Sale! Saturday, September 13th at the Oneida County Fairgrounds in Boonville! Go through the basement, the attic and the garage, and get ready for fall by turning your cleanup into cash! Reserve a space at the World’s Largest Yard Sale, call now 768-9500.
When you do a Yard Sale at home, you hope people will stop. But with thousands of dollars in advertising behind our Yard Sale, we can guarantee you shoppers!
This June, we had over to 3,000 shoppers at our yard sale in Herkimer County! That’s a lot of customers to buy your stuff! Here’s the best part…there’s no limit to how much you can sell, and you keep all the money you make! Sell all kinds of yard sale items – household stuff, toys, games, furniture, clothes, jewelry, antiques, collectibles… whatever you’ve got! Crafters, home-based companies, retail businesses and non-profit groups are also welcome!
Reserve your Space now with the form at the Bottom – or download the application and mail it in to us!
- INDOOR: Book a prime indoor space! Each Space is 10’x10’ and comes with ONE 8’ Table. INSIDE is nice so you don’t have to worry about the weather, AND load-in is the day before Friday-September 12th from 2-6pm, with more time to set-up. Spots are pre-assigned. Actual space shown on set-up day.
- OUTDOORS: 10’x20’ Space Outside on the fairgrounds. This space Load-in is on Saturday morning, September 13th 5:30am-8AM. Outdoor regardless of weather – bring a tent! Tables are not included but are available to rent at an additional cost.
- We accept Yard/Garage participants, Flea Market Vendors, Crafters, Home Based Companies, Small Retail Businesses. Home Businesses/Home-Based Companies are those who work from home, book parties, run own internet company, etc., such as Avon, Mary Kay, Pampered Chef, Home Interiors, Candle/Jewelry, etc. IT IS IMPORTANT TO BE IN THE CORRECT CATEGORY AS IT MAY DETERMINE YOUR LOCATION ON-SITE.
- For Major Companies, Large Retail, Food & Beverage Vendors: CALL 272-2839. You CANNOT use this form to participate. Participation must also be pre-approved by the Fairgrounds & Townsquare Media.
- Inside Spaces are 10’ X 10’, Indoor spaces include one 8’ Table with space; Outside spaces are 10’x20’, do not include a table but one vehicle can be left within the spaces footprint.
- If booking more than 1-space, multiply the #spaces by the amount for your total.
- Additional Tables are available to rent at $10 Each. You may bring additional tables/display racks/etc. of your own. There is power available inside only and for Food Vendors for an additional $20 charge. LIMITED locations outside have power available.
- No spaces reserved without payment. We accept check, money order, Visa/MC/AMEX/Discover and cash.
- All reservations must be made in ADVANCE! NO REFUNDS. NO SPACES rented Day of Event.
- Agreement is Non-Cancelable. Once payment is processed, confirmation letter and set-up information will be sent to you one week prior to the event.
- What CANNOT be sold: NO Tobacco, Firearms, Weapons, Alcohol, Offensive, Suggestive or Provocative Items.
- NO FOOD or Beverages can be sold at a Booth without approval from Townsquare Media.