Contact Us

Hot Summer Predicted For Upstate New York

Tim Boyle/Getty Images

We can expect a warmer than normal summer this year here in Upstate New York.  That forecast comes from the Climate Prediction Center of the National Weather Service.

NOAA.Gov
NOAA.Gov

According to their three-month map (June, July & August), there’s slightly more than a 50 percent chance of a warmer than normal summer.   Their long-term forecast gives us a 33 percent chance of a normal summer as far as temperatures go, and a 17 percent chance of a cooler-than-normal summer.  Given that, odds are we’ll have a summer that’s warmer than average this year.

Upstate NY Summer of '17 Bucket List

BONUS VIDEO

Subscribe to Lite 98.7 on

Best Of Lite 98.7

Recommended For You

Best Of The Web

Leave a Comment

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://lite987.com using your original account information.

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

(Forgot your password?)

Not a member? Sign up here

Sign up for LITEHOUSE CLUB quickly by connecting your Facebook account. It's just as secure and no password to remember!

Sign up to have exclusive LITEHOUSE CLUB contests, events, coupons, presales, and much more delivered to you for FREE.