How to Celebrate ‘Stay Home Because You’re Well Day’ in Central New York
Here in Central New York, some kids feel like they've been cheated out of at least one snow day already in 2018. So, you might not want to let them hear about this one. Claim it for yourself.
November 30th is Stay Home Because You're Well Day. Maybe you haven't been getting enough sleep. Perhaps you need a day to recharge your creative batteries. Or, you just want to catch up on some things away from the office. There are all sorts of good reasons to take a "well day" off of work. Here are some good ideas for how to spend Stay Home Because You're Well Day in CNY:
- Get in some reading at one of the great Mohawk Valley libraries
- Take a walk in Proctor Park or Bellamy Harbor Park
- Get started on your Christmas cards
- Take a friend to lunch
- Get psyched up for Friday night's Utica College Pioneers hockey game vs. Stevenson at the Adirondack Bank Center and/or the Teddy Bear Toss game Saturday night at the Aud
- Start lining up your 2019 calendar
- Plan your next vacation
- Work on an art project
- Clean out your closet and make a donation to the Rome Rescue Mission or the central New York Veteran Outreach Center
If you have any other brainstorms for day-off activities, feel free to comment below or drop us a note.