How To Make Quick and Easy Scrambled Eggs at Work [VIDEO]
Breakfast is one of the most important meals of the day. Even though it is essential to get a good meal in to start the day many people feel they don't have the time. Well, if you have a few simple tools at your office, then you can make hot and fresh scrambled eggs every morning.
Here is What You Need:
- A Microwave-Safe Bowl
- A fork (plastic optional)
- Put a very small amount of water in the bottom of your bowl.
- Crack eggs into bowl of water.
- Whisk with fork.
- Microwave (Approx. 1:35/2 eggs) until fluffy.
- Simply remove eggs from the bowl, flavor, and enjoy (CAUTION: Bowl may be hot).