Simple Pleasures That Money Can’t Buy
Everyone wishes they had more money. Most people want a little more money because they think they will be happier with that extra money. There are plenty of miserable rich people!
Consider this list of simple pleasures that money can't buy from WhatMoneyCannotBuy.com:
- Accidentally overhearing someone say nice things about you.
- Laughing so hard you don't even make any noise.
- A certain smell that instantly takes you back to another place or time in your life.
- When the song on the radio ends right as you pull into the driveway.
- Hearing a song that you haven't heard since your childhood and realizing you still know all the words.
That should make you smile right?